Friday, December 16, 2011

Final Draft: Under Blinded Eyes, Lies Heartbreaking Lies...

The wind was blowing everywhere, and the sky was turning dark quickly on a cold Monday night. Charles sat on the couch, thinking about everything. He didn’t understand why his wife would cheat on him.  His friend Marie told him she cheated, but he trusted his wife so much, that he thought she would never do that. Charles dark face turned to his wife Analiz’s face, giving her a piercing stare. His eyes became narrow as he stared into her hazel eyes. Charles looked around the living room, at all the furniture, and pictures everywhere. He looked at the life him and Analiz had built together. It brought salty tears to his smooth skin when he thought of what she had done. He couldn’t hold back any longer, and decided to speak up.

“Analiz…”

“What?” she replied.

“What’s going on with Tom? I heard you’ve been creeping around with him.” Charles said in a soft tone.

Analiz’s faced turned red, and she responded, “Why would I do that you idiot. You know I love you, and that it okay. How about you and Marie? I’ve heard you’re always all over her at work. And those texts. Don’t try to make me the bad guy.”

“Hey I never did anything with her, so watch your mouth” Charles screamed. Now his face was turning tomato red, and his palms began to drip with sweat.

“Charles stop lying to me. I’m over it. You think I’m cheating? I take care of your child all the time.  I cook and clean. What else do you think I will do?”

“Invite guys over. Ask Ms. Noseyus, the next-door neighbor. She told me about people coming into the house when I’m working.” Charles yelled.

“Charles! Why can’t you understand she’s a liar! You know that stupid neighbor hates me to death. Why would you believe her!”? Analiz exclaimed. She then took the nearest vase, and threw it to the ground. “I’m sick of this!”

“Don’t throw anything here, I paid for it. To make you feel better, lets call this woman and expose you.” Charles said.

“Fine, but you’ll be proved wrong cheater”

Charles walked toward the window, so he could pick up the phone to call. All of a sudden, outside of his window, he looked out at Ms. Noseyus’ house, and noticed Marie standing there, laughing and gossiping with Ms. Noseyus

“Analiz! Come here. Listen to this.” Charles yelled.

Analiz ran over, and listened in. She listened to all their remarks, and everything they said. Suddenly, Analiz and Charles looked at each other, and finally came to realize what really happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment